Are you a passionate sales person, looking for an opportunity to work on a range of market-leading products?
We have a super new sales role working for a highly successful publisher within their Journals sales team. Reporting to the Journal Area Sales Manager this role will be responsible for the sales of digital products (including ejournals, and digital resources) working with academic libraries, hospitals and other corporate markets.
This role will be office based but will involve regular travel. Key responsibilities will involve:
- Increasing sales revenue with existing clients and identifying new business opportunities
- Attending conferences, author workshops and other relevant events to build long term relationships
- Identify promotional needs and work with other colleagues to enable customer satisfaction and maximum revenue return
- Provide quotes and negotiation with existing and new customers to increase sales
- Maintain and update the CRM system
- Give presentations and demonstrations to customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to build lasting relationships and networks
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to analyse reports and data
- Ability to travel
This role carries an attractive basic salary plus a generous bonus and company benefits.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover letter.