Our client is an international membership organisation who is now recruiting a brand new role within their Media and Communications team!
They are hiring an Assistant Digital Content Editor. This is a fantastic 2nd job for someone creative who wants to create content! If you're a natural when it comes to nurturing a piece of content from idea to writing, all the way through to promotion on the usual digital and social channels, then we want to hear from you.
- Plan, write and deliver engaging digital feature stories across a wide variety of subjects.
- Manage style and user guides to assist users in writing effectively for the web.
- Maintain good quality customer experience throughout the site using audience data.
- Ensuring content messaging is consistent and optimised for SEO.
- Manage and keep updated evergreen SEO content.
- Adjust content for a variety of formats and digital channels including social media.
- Interpret complex information and reproduce in a way that is accessible to a wider audience.
- Identify and leverage developers carrying out best practice across the business.
- Ensure that digital content supports and reflects the business strategy for each business area.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a keen learner, who is able to explain highly technical subjects in an easy-to-read way.
- Work effectively with stakeholders at all levels as well as being a strong team player.
- Have experience of working with a CMS.
- Possess strong digital writing skills.
- Understand user experience and customer journeys.
- Be familiar with web content layouts and content presentation.
- Have proven digital content creation and editing experience, including image editing.
- Be a creative thinker and be able to develop own ideas and implement with others.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to deal with competing demands and deadlines.
In return our client offers excellent benefits and a salary of £28,000 per annum. Our client will be interviewing on 15th October so please send your CVs via the link ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.