If you have a good life sciences degree and a keen interest in building your career in scientific communications, we have a fantastic opportunity to work with this forward-thinking, progressive publisher of peer-reviewed journals and digital content hubs. In this Assistant Digital Editor position, you will support the Senior Editor in overseeing and delivering editorial and client projects. You will also support the Head of Digital and Marketing in the delivery of the digital strategy, using your growing editorial and marketing skills. Reporting to the Senior Editor for one of their key digital content hubs, responsibilities will include:
- Planning, managing and delivering web content material in line with the content strategy
- Preparing engaging content and copy for email marketing
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the life science industry
- Where required, managing social media accounts, ensuring that posts are effective and well-written
- Working closely with relevant journal editors to ensure effective content strategy for community websites
- Working with entire digital team to share best practice in webinars, community management and content production
Candidates for this brilliant entry level scientific editorial position will have a science degree, excellent communication, organisation and time management skills. You will have a real attention to detail and will be able to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines. Your digital skills will be important and any experience of marketing or communications will be highly desirable. The company has a highly competitive annual salary and benefits package with this position.
For further details of this great entry level position, please contact email@example.com with your CV and brief cover letter.