We have a lovely new role working for a prestigious Membership organisation, who is looking to recruit an Assistant Digital Editor to work within their all-important Academy, where digital learning is a key part of the of the organisation’s Skills and Learning Network strategy, and this role is key to the deliver this provision.
The Assistant Digital Editor is responsible for the administration, support and QA of the digital platform and website, working with project editors, web developers, marketing colleagues and other in-house teams to make sure that training courses are of the highest standard. This is hybrid working role with two days a week in their lovely new offices in Stevenage, a short train ride from London.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Project Editor Support - Quality Assuring all courses, and working with Project editor on any issues, e.g., spelling, audio, grammar and placing audio in courses.
- Organise the external review process
- Oversee permissions process
- Content Support – Ensuring content within learning management system is digitally tagged and content is displayed correctly
- Registering learners and managing customer data and running customer reports
- Ensure that all content-associated information and pricing is uploaded to the relevant systems
This is a highly varied and pivotal role for the organisation and the successful person will ideally have some experience of working in a digital publishing environment, with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a busy workload. You will be able to think on your feet and adapt to new software quickly. You will have great customer service skills and ideally some experience of working in an editorial environment.
This role offers an attractive salary and excellent company benefits.
For further information on this role, please send your CV with a short cover note