A couple of exciting positions have become available for two Assistant Editors to join a brilliant STM publisher to take responsibility over the day-to-day coordination of Open Access journals within a highly successful portfolio. These are fixed term contracts of 12 and 24 months, and are available as fully remote or hybrid (weekly attendance at the London office). You will be reporting into the Managing Editor and working closely with the wider publishing team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and effective communicator to carry out a range of responsibilities including:
- Managing the peer review process
- Overseeing the Production process
- Contributing to the Marketing and Online publishing of the journals
- Working collaboratively with internal teams
- Updating journal web pages & blogs, and being active with journal promotion across social media
The ideal candidate will come from an STM journals background and will hold editorial management experience, as well as being familiar with software such as ScholarOne. Get in touch asap for more information!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.