Are you a senior editorial assistant or an assistant editor looking for your next step? Our client is an STM publisher based in central London and they are looking for an experienced Assistant Editor to join their team.
You will play a key role in overseeing the management of the editorial team and ensuring that all processes and procedures are up-to-date. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding publisher.
Assistant Editor Key duties:
- Monitor journal standards, ensuring the quality-control of all content and procedures
- Identify areas of improvement and establish a training schedule and team
- Help to oversee the management of the editorial team, ensuring procedures and specifications are met
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to create and implement content strategy for the wider brand
- Actively participate in the senior management committee and share departmental successes
Assistant Editor Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience within medical / healthcare publishing
- Experience in creating and executing new content strategies and initiatives
- Driven and dedicated with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.