We have a new opportunity for a Marketing Team Manager to join an educational software and assessment company in London. You’ll be responsible for managing a busy marketing team of 6, which includes coordinating marketing activities, ensuring the delivery and reporting of KPIs and managing the marketing budget. This role would suit someone with experience in a supervisory marketing role who has an interest in the education sector.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of a marketing team of 6
- Ensure the delivery and reporting of campaign KPIs
- Coordinate marketing activities and communicate results and ideas to the wider company
- Manage the marketing budget
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, partners and agencies
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience in a supervisory marketing role
- Ability to plan, deliver and report on campaign KPIs
- Excellent communication skills and confidence managing colleagues and dealing with partners and agencies
- Ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines
- An interest in developing new approaches and solutions to reach customers and achieve targets
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.