Are you looking for a new role working on high-quality academic journals? We have a new FTC vacancy in the Journals team of a brilliant academic publisher for an Associate Editor. This team is responsible for developing a portfolio of research journals, and they work very closely with editorial boards, authors and society partners to drive forward the publishing program.
The role can be mostly home-based, with a few annual meetings in the London office.
- Monitoring success and financial performance of assigned lists
- Working closely with journal editors and partner societies to continue publishing high quality journal content on time and to agreed academic standards
- Leading journal editorial board meetings
- Managing contract renewals with editors and societies
- Overseeing the peer review process and quality checks
- Maintaining internal databases and journal management records
We are looking for talented editors who can demonstrate a broad understanding of journal publishing and financial awareness of what makes a journal profitable and successful.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.