Do you love working with digital content that helps students and teachers with their research? We have a new FTC vacancy in the Research Methods team of a brilliant academic publisher for an Associate Editor. This team is responsible for developing digital-first content for teaching and learning, including amazing video collections, how-to guides and case studies.
The role can be mostly home-based, with a few annual meetings in the London office.
- Leading the commissioning strategy on a number of collection projects, ensuring timely launch dates
- Working closely with authors to deliver new content on time and to agreed academic standards
- Overseeing the peer review process and quality checks
- Researching licensing partners for new collections and assessing licensing opportunities
- Delegating tasks to Editorial Assistants and mentoring interns
We are looking for talented editors who will enjoy working with multi-format digital content, preferably with some commissioning experience across either print or digital publishing products.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.