Our client is a leading independent academic publisher based in central London and is looking for a new Associate/Publishing Editor to join their team on a 12month FTC. If you have experience in academic/STM journal publishing and are looking for your next step then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the manuscript submissions and peer review process to ensure the publication process runs smoothly
- Advise journal editors and partner societies to help improve the content quality
- Lead journal editorial board meetings and represent the journals in conferences
What you’ll have:
- Editorial experience in academic or STM journals publishing
- Great communication skills and ability to deliver presentations confidently
- Excellent relationship management, persuasion and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Applications by 3 May, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.