A highly successful global scientific publisher has an exciting opportunity for a content professional to join their busy new division, within the researcher training solutions team in a content development role. As Content Editor you will help to develop the content and materials for face-to-face workshops, webinars and online courses for researchers around the world. This new role offers the opportunity to join a busy, growing team in a content development role.
Supporting the Publishing Manager, you will help to develop the content and materials for face-to-face workshops, webinars and online courses for researchers. This role offers hybrid working with 2 days a week in their London office.
- Create schedules and timelines with key project dates/milestones for on-going projects
- Coordinate with editorial, production, sales, advertising, sponsorship, marketing and other key internal stakeholders to ensure that key deadlines are met
- Assist the Publishing Manager in the testing and implementation of new products and services as required
- Ensure that the quality of the brand is maintained across all training materials
- Work with marketing team to create product collateral
You will be passionate about the effective training of researchers and will have some experience of project management . The development of these training materials is based on a good understanding of the scientific research process. As such, candidates will have some experience in scientific research or experience within scientific publishing. You will be educated to degree level or higher in a life science subject. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be numerate and comfortable with data analysis.
If this sounds like your next career move within academic publishing, please send your CV and a short cover note in the first instance, outlining your interest and salary expectations.