Are you looking for a new role in Audio? One of the world-leading publishers of audiobooks and digital media is looking for hard-working Producers to join their UK production team on a part-time basis, to produce high quality audiobooks.
The role will be working across Fiction, Non-fiction within Adults and Children literature, and looking after all narrators and authors in the studio, and oversee the recording, post production, and sound quality control.
This role will require:
- Previous Audiobook production experience working with voice artists/ authors/ narrators to record audiobooks in studio.
- Thorough knowledge of post-production including editing, processing and audio mastering using ProTools software.
- A working knowledge of additional DAW programs is a bonus
- Strong organisational, communication and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a small production team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Theses roles are studio based in and around London and would be suited to Producers who are happy to travel. Our client is looking for candidates who have ideally worked in audio before, have production experience, and who can work flexible hours.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.