Are you a passionate B2B Senior Reporter or Deputy Editor looking for the next step? We are looking for an Editor with great people management skills to join a well-established B2B media company in London. You will be responsible for the editorial strategy and brand of two B2B titles. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled journalist to take the lead on this company’s newest publications.
- Deliver editorial vision and manage budget for 2 brands
- Collaborate with other teams to achieve advertising and copy sales targets
- Source, write, commission and edit copy for print and online publication
- Produce insightful and engaging content to grow readership
- Sub-edit and proof magazine pages in line with style guide, ensuring flatplans are accurate
- Identify commercial opportunities and be aware of market trends and competitor activity
- Build online presence and brand awareness
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a B2B Senior Reporter or Deputy Editor is required
- Line-management experience with solid the ability to delegate, take feedback and develop a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Problem-solving attitude with a track record of innovation in print and digital
- A commercial mind-set with the ability to seize opportunities and hit targets
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to understand readers’ needs and produce content accordingly
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.