The UK’s leading publisher of licensed TV, movie and gaming is looking for a Designer to join its team.
The Designer will be required to produce high quality design work for covers and interiors for illustrated books for leading global brands, TV, movies and games as well as having knowledge of design for supporting digital and marketing materials.
This is a very busy and varied role so the ideal candidate will have:
- Previously worked in book publishing and have a good understanding of book design processes
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience to create dynamic and interesting interior pages and cover designs
- Advanced technical skills in key software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Colour correcting knowledge along with a creative flare
- Good communication skills
For further details do please get in touch with Parissa Bagheri at email@example.com or 0203 574 4431, and ask for a full job description.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 1st February 2019.