Are you an experienced book designer looking to put your design skills to work in an engaging and varied role? This Book Designer role will join a well-known Trade publisher and have you designing briefs for a variety of media to create great concepts. This role is a full-time permanent position based in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design book covers and interiors for illustrated art, film, TV, and popular culture books
- Check work to ensure files are print ready
- Attend cover meetings and give feedback and guidance
- Keep up-to-date with current trends in the books market
What you’ll have:
- Solid cover/interior design experience in Trade illustrated books/graphic novels
- Experience creating templates/house style for magazine/book from own concepts
- Advanced level use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with excellent colour-correcting skills
- Flexible, creative and collaborative approach to work, with the ability to meet deadlines
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.