Are you a book sales professional looking for an exciting new role, which can be fully home-based? We are working on a lovely Books Account Manager position with an award-winning academic publisher - this role will look after sales and business development activities for their print books and ebooks portfolio, focusing on EMEA and the Americas.
The Books Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing accounts in assigned territories, ensuring revenue growth against book sales targets
- Nurturing the relationship with existing accounts with regular communication and meetings
- Researching the market and competitors to analyse targets, trends and identifying opportunities
- Assessing new partnerships opportunities with ebook aggregators and agents
- Overseeing print agent representation in own regions and maintaining relationships with local distributors
This role requires strong customer facing and negotiation skills, and preferably international sales experience with print publishing products.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.