Do you have experience of working in the highly competitive, international publishing sales environment? Can you demonstrate solid experience with both print and digital products? Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Books Account Manager to join their successful books sales team and to take responsibility for sales and business development across the Americas and EMEA territories.
Managing revenue growth of both Book and eBook products, you will also take responsibility for assessing the viability of new partnerships with agents and aggregators across the territories.
- Identify sales outlets and potential new business opportunities by researching competitor activity and analysing market trends
- Manage print agent representation and maximise the contribution they make
- Ensure a joined-up approach to key title identification and marketing by working with Publishing and Marketing
- Manage limited contract negotiations with select new and existing aggregator partners
- Provide regular feedback to line manager on current market trends across the region
You will have excellent communication and negotiating skills; first class customer facing skills and the ability to work well as part of a team in addition to managing your own workload.
This award-winning publishing company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package with this position.
If you would like further details on this rewarding opportunity, please send your CV and brief covering letter to: email@example.com