Do you have excellent operations and/or administrative experience? Are you looking to build your career in business development? A global and highly successful ELT publishing company has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced operations professional to join their business development team as a Business Analyst. This is a hybrid working position which requires being in their Andover offices approx. 2 days per month. In this role, you will support the business development team by tracking the global opportunity pipeline, performing proactive, data-focused research and managing the submission of complex proposal documents. You will also organize information for presentations, briefing branded marcomms and managing and documenting the processes. This is a hybrid working role, with one day every two weeks in the Hampshire office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing government/NGO documents and proposal requests
- Drafting RFP, RFI, and other proposal documents in support of formal Ministry submissions
- Synthesizing complex information into compelling and digestible charts/infographics
- Commissions Ministry-focused marketing communications
- Briefing and monitoring the quality of work of external contributors
- Collaborating with cross-departmental sales and project teams
We are looking for a pro-active team player, with experience in an operations or an administrative role, ideally with some publishing experience. You will have excellent communications skills; great organisational and problem-solving skills and a professional and positive attitude. The ideal candidate will need to have demonstrable data focused research skills and good experience of deploying Excel for reporting purposes. The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package with this hybrid working position. For further details, please send your CV with a short covering letter.