A globally recognised education organisation is seeking a Business Change Manager to join their Assessment division on a 30 month fixed-term contract. This role offers an excellent salary and benefits and can be conducted on a fully remote basis.
The Business Change Manager will be facilitating adoption of technology-enabled innovation for smarter ways of working across the Assessment division as well as ensuring that change is implemented in a holistic and structured way. You will be responsible for leading the business change activities and change workstreams as part of a challenging and complex change programme of the main Assessment information system replacement project. The project is of the highest priority to the organisation as a whole, so this is a unique, challenging, and rewarding role. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and management to ensure that the change workstreams deliver against their objectives
- Responsible for identifying, planning and delivering an excellent service designed to bring about a sustainable business change
- Work with the Head of Business Change, Project Managers and Product Owners to ensure production of project plans, schedules and reports for a range of audiences
- Work with business process owners to research, review, construct and present proposals for new or amended processes and policies
- Define and communicate the vision for change to stakeholders leading them through the interpretation of and planning for the change in their own context
- Project manage and oversee execution of all business change workstreams
The ideal Business Change Manager will have solid experience of managing, or making a significant contribution to large change projects with multiple groups of stakeholders and experience of creating and managing project/programme plans. A track record of success in the delivery of business change around IT programmes or products will be key, along with strong data analysis, problem solving and decision-making experience. The ability to lead effective teams building resilience, a supportive environment, customer focus and a continuous improvement mindset will also be important. To find out more about this pivotal role and exciting opportunity to join a world renowned organisation, get in touch ASAP.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.