We have a fabulous new opportunity for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to work for a London based, publishing organisation, within their Commercial Division, as their Business Development Account Manager. This exciting and varied new role is a sales position with the aim of managing a portfolio of existing clients and renewing business, as well as developing relationships with new clients to generate advertising campaign revenue on their various digital platforms, working on print, digital and in-person resources.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Identifying and planning appropriate mailing and calling campaigns to develop client base
- Respond to client enquiries and requests and responsible for incoming enquiries for advertising salesAttend
- Create bespoke proposals tailored to client’s specific requirements and expectations
- Create customised proposals and engage in negotiations with clients to close deals and establish relationships
- Work closely with internal client services; editorial, marketing teams to ensure client expectations are met
- Attend client meetings, to discuss existing and new potential opportunities
This new business development opportunity will provide lots of scope to develop your career within the team and the wider company, as our client is keen for you to benefit from the expertise of the entire company. The ideal person will have demonstrable sales/account management experience ideally from an academic, scientific or B2B publishing background. You will enjoy building long standing business relationships and have an interest in media/publishing/advertising. You should be willing to undertake all aspects of sales generation, including researching and identifying contacts to generate sales leads. As such, the role requires someone with a creative/confident personality along with the drive of a successful sales person.
This role carries a very attractive salary and an excellent bonus scheme with a lot of incentives. If you would like further information, please send your CV with a short note outlining your salary and interest.