Do you have a proven track record of achieving sales targets? Are you interested in working in healthcare publishing? We have an exciting opening for a Business Development Executive to join this medical publisher based in Buckinghamshire (easily commutable from London). You will help develop advertising, project and subscription sales across a multi-channel portfolio of brands. The successful candidate will be driven and tenacious with outstanding communication and organisation skills.
- Lead on development and implementation of sales plans to achieve targets
- Contact new and existing clients via telephone and face-to-face meetings to identify their needs and sell them solutions
- Identify leads through networking and research
- Create proposals for clients
- Build in-depth knowledge of company brands, products and services
- Create and maintain strong clients’ relationships
- Achieve individual and team sales targets, directing sales leads to other members of the team where appropriate
Experience / skills required:
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets, ideally within scientific/healthcare/education environment
- Experience selling exhibition stands and advertising/media sales is a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with professional telephone manner
- Solid time-management and organisation
- A strong negotiator with the ability to resolve issues
- A positive, enthusiastic, target driven and tenacious attitude with the ability to handle rejection
- A team player capable of working independently and to hit deadlines
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.