Do you have a passion for children’s books and sales experience within publishing or the toys industry? Would you like to join a growing sales team at a friendly children’s publisher? This Business Development Executive role will plan business development and sales activities for the UK market. This is a full-time permanent role based in Hertfordshire (easily commutable from London) offering some home-working (2 days a week) and opportunity for development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research and identify new business opportunities, markets and customer potential
- Progress leads through to order confirmation, incl. meeting preparation and presentation
- Create sales material and presentations
- Attend customer meetings and events, maintaining strong customer relationships
What you’ll have:
- Sales experience within publishing or a creative industry
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Solid admin and organisation skills with good time-management and prioritisation
- Excellent numeracy and communication, with intermediate/advanced Excel
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.