We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join an Education Assessment company in London. This role will provide you an opportunity to develop and generate new business from existing and non-existing customer database in the Middle East region.
- Manage the retention of existing customers and upsell products
- Generates new leads through cold calling and contacting leads from events
- Deliver sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually to demonstrate the Assessment products
- Build strong relationships with team members and providing flexible pipeline support
- Occasional attendance at exhibitions and conferences
Experience / skills required:
- Proven consultative sales experience in an educational software or educational technology environment
- Fluent English and native Arabic speaker with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Quick learner, resilience and excellent team player
- Flexible approach to working, including working territory hours
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.