A leading medical communications company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their small, fun and busy team in central London. It will be an exciting position for a sales professional with account management experience in publishing/medical communication company to develop sales across their portfolio, including medical education, national conferences and print portfolio.
- Manage sales activity, includes display, online, events and Medical Education
- Develop sales opportunity for the portfolio by collaboration with clients, sponsors and clinicians
- Support Managing Director to increase profitability and ensure targets are achieved
- Liaise closely with the journal and Med Ed team to ensure client expectations are met
- Represent the company in a professional manner at conference, exhibitions and events
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience working in a client-facing sales role in an STM environment
- Creative selling with evidence of providing integrated package sales
- Proven record of selling and presenting to large multi-national companies
- Understanding of editorial integrity with experience working with clients and sponsors
- Personable, honest with an ability to engage with clients and colleagues
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.