A leading, global publishing services company is looking for a Business Operations Analyst Manager to join their London office. Working in a small team, the role will be responsible for sales reporting alongside warehouse stock and inventory analyses for publisher and retailer accounts. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills looking for a new opportunity.
- Participate in strategic vision development and planning, compiling vital business insight reports in order to inform strategy
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with sales teams using data to analyse opportunities for growth with new and existing business
- Collect, collate and distribute information such as backlist analysts, industry trends analysis, product availability and demand forecasting to present to key stakeholders
- Create and maintain processes to ensure customers and clients receive the best service possible, making recommendations for improvements where necessary
- Inventory and stock management
- Other duties as assigned
Experience / skills required:
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong oral and Written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to travel regularly to other UK, European or US offices or clients
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.