We have an exciting opening for an experienced Senior Campaigns Manager to join a leading trade and professional publisher based in central London. Responsible for leading the communications strategy for a successful business and smart thinking imprint, you will create and deliver marketing and publicity campaigns to drive sales and strengthen author brands.
- Develop, plan and implement high impact consumer campaigns across a range of channels.
- Deliver bespoke campaigns on time and to budget, working closely with the sales and editorial teams
- Build close relationships with key contacts and create pitch strategies to win authors
- Organise, manage and attend author publicity events
- Develop a strong awareness of market trends and identify target audiences
- Manage the Communications Assistant
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience of designing and managing marketing campaigns within a publishing role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide audience
- A strong team player with the ability to motivate others
- Proven project management experience with established media contacts
- Experience of using a variety of social media platforms
- A demonstrable interest in smart thinking, business and personal development books
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.