Our client is a leading international educational publisher based in central London who are looking to appoint a strategically minded Campus Marketing Manager. You will implement creative campaigns for a portfolio of print and digital products and will conduct campus visits and product training to help win new and existing adoptions. This role is based in London but will involve travel within the UK and Europe.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for core and supplementary titles
- Continually track marketing and sales performance and adjust plans to ensure maximum impact
- Visit campuses in the UK and Europe to give presentations and run events
- Support sales colleagues with product, market and competitor knowledge
- Contribute to the commissioning process and annual stock forecasting
- Manage a budget and a varied workload
Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing experience in publishing or higher education
- Proven experience delivering successful campaigns to hit sales targets
- Knowledge of education, e-learning platforms, academic publishing or bookselling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercially aware and analytical
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.