Our client, a leading global Higher Education publisher is looking for a Campus Sales Representative for the Midlands, to manage and maximise sales of HE products through strong relationships with academics, heads of departments and booksellers in HE institutions.
Reporting to the UK & Ireland Sales Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Reaching or exceeding sales targets in given each year
- Prioritising opportunities to strategically manage territory and achieve sales targets
- Protecting existing business and winning new adoptions with commercial understanding of territory
- Ensuring range of territory products delivered in conferences match business objectives
- Consultative selling to identify stakeholders’ needs and matching products to requirements
- Collaborating with team members to win business
- Maintaining/developing a good knowledge of frontlist and backlist titles, and digital products
- Providing feedback and market trends with key departments and sales colleagues
- Delivering Source data and regular territory performance & adoption reports to line manager
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date sales records and pipeline via CRM system.
The ideal candidate will have proven and successful field sales experience, preferably within territory, and a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets. You will have excellent presentation, attention to detail, time management and communication skills and hold a clean, full driving licence. Knowledge and experience of the HE Market and/or products is desirable.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme, a car, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 367. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.