We have a fantastic new opportunity with a London publisher of independent lifestyle, health and culture books. They have a growing list of products and international offices, and are looking for a passionate Customer Coordinator to provide excellent support to the client base and support their team in selling learning and development resources to corporate clients.
- Providing excellent client support and ensuring best clients' experience
- Acting as main point of contact for client-coordinated events and workshops
- Providing care and support to the faculty collaborating to workshops, including uploading new bookings, distributing workshop materials and arranging weekly logistics
- Overseeing marketing activities and keeping mailing lists up-to-date with relevant events and contacts
- Working closely to the Marketing team to create collateral for Sales & Marketing, and updating online marketing content
- Checking quality and proofreading of print and online content
This is a fantastic role for a highly organised individual, with good client management skills and an eye for detail. You will have strong project management skills, and be able to coordinate projects and schedules with third parties. A background in organisational roles such as logistics/events will be beneficial but it's not essential.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.