We have a lovely new role for an ambitious and motivated graduate to join a leading London based publishing company as their new Client Project Assistant/Executive. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner and keen to build a career in a forward-thinking, progressive publisher. The company also offers training into the role.
Reporting to the Head of Client Projects, you will be responsible for delivering successful client projects across their digital products, and collaborate with editors and other colleagues to deliver engaging client projects. This is a perfect opportunity to work on fantastic products and build experience, working with a wide range of partners the company works with.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing marketing campaigns and client advertising and content, as well as managing sponsored projects
- Social media promotion of all client content
- Tracing and reporting on the success of projects
- Advising clients of best practice, including advising on adverts and email specifications and proofing content for errors
- Copy writing, arranging for campaign graphics
- Tracking and reporting on the success of campaigns
- Scheduling social media and email messages going to relevant contacts
This is an ideal role for a graduate looking to gain experience in all aspects of marketing, advertising, and project management. The successful person will be educated to degree level or equivalent, and will be a skilled communicator, able to articulate clearly to clients. You will ideally have a knowledge or proficiency in HTML and HubSpot, Google Analytics and SEO, with the ability to multi-task. Strong organisation and communication skills are essential, as is a great eye for detail.
If you would like more information on this exciting new role, please send your CV and a short cover note.