We have a brilliant new Sales role with a specialist medical news publisher based in London! They engage and interact with medical communities via their websites, e-newsletters, live and on-demand digital education projects, printed newspapers, social media channels and attendance at conferences.
Our client are now looking to appoint a Client Relationship Manager to look after clients and drive revenue forward across a portfolio of media channels and market research products.
- Managing client accounts across various medical fields, to drive sales forward
- Liaising with new clients to implement products, in line with market research and advertising strategies
- Working towards revenue targets for print, digital and market research
- Discussing sales strategies based on editorial content with newspaper editors and analysis
- Providing regular progress reports to management
- Negotiating partnership deals with event organisers
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a Sales/Business Development role, preferably in medical publishing or digital media. They will be confident talking to new and existing clients, and able to build and develop long term relationships with them.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.