We have two brilliant new Client Relationships Manager roles with a specialist medical news publisher based in London! They engage and interact with medical communities via their websites, e-newsletters, live and on-demand digital education projects, printed newspapers, social media channels and attendance at conferences.
Demonstrating strong account management skills, and a flair for digital media, these roles will be responsible for:
- Managing assigned client accounts across various medical fields, to drive sales forward and generate revenue across platforms, events and digital products
- Liaising with new clients to implement products, in line with market research and advertising strategies
- Generating new leads for allocated digital titles
- Working towards revenue targets within publishing deadlines
- Discussing sales strategies based on editorial content with newspaper editors and analysis
- Providing regular progress reports to management
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their inclination for Sales and Business Development, and interest in developing a successful career in media sales. This role will be the perfect next step for someone coming from digital media, advertising, publishing or events & exhibitions, but applications from candidates form outside these industries are also welcome.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.