Our client is a dynamic company with globally recognised brands in the field of best practice management and they are looking for a Commissioning editor to join their friendly editorial team. The successful candidate will be working on a number of best practice methodologies and frameworks products.
- Commission new content and manage the backlist for selected publishing programmes
- Conduct market research, follow up on potential leads and identify new ideas
- Ensure projects are running to schedule and within budget
- Work closely with internal teams and external contributors to develop a successful content strategy
Experience / skills required:
- Solid editorial and commissioning experience within professional publishing, with print and digital products
- A good track record of managing projects on time and to budget
- Strong experience in author management and care
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create sustainable relationships
- Commercial acumen and market awareness
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 7034 7902
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.