We have an exciting opportunity for a Commissioning Editor to join a professional association based in central London. Working with an experienced publishing team you will have the opportunity to develop a coherent list of high-quality legal book titles.
- Responsible for the development of a coherent list of books in a range of legal products
- Commission new content according to targets and forecasts
- Conduct market research to ensure new products are competitive and commercially viable
- Present proposals to the publishing team and agree contractual terms with authors and contributors
Experience / skills required:
- Editorial experience within a professional or academic publishing environment
- Solid development editorial or commissioning experience
- Knowledge of current and general issues within the legal profession would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to communicate effectively
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 7034 7902
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.