Our client is an established legal professional association based in beautiful offices in Central London and is now looking for a Commissioning Editor to join their publishing team on a 12-month FTC basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an Editor with commissioning experience to develop and publish a list of high quality book titles for the legal market.
- Develop a coherent list of new titles and editions in a range of legal practice areas building on the existing portfolio
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities to develop
- Commission new books and products that are competitive and commercially viable
- Present proposals to the publishing team and agree contractual terms with authors and contributors
Experience / skills required:
- Solid commissioning experience within a professional, technical or academic publishing environment
- Good track record of achieving targets and delivering projects on time and to budget
- Commercial acumen and proven knowledge of the professional publishing market
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Legal publishing experience would be an advantage but is not a necessity
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.