Our client is a leading educational publisher based in Central London and is now looking for a Commissioning Editor to join their publishing department. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with some commissioning experience to contribute to the development of a high quality list for print and digital assessment products.
- Commissioning new products to enhance the existing list for the primary and secondary market
- Develop commercially successful business cases for new products
- Conduct market research and evaluate customer feedback
- Ensure that the publishing process remains on schedule and to agreed budget
Experience / skills required:
- Solid commissioning experience within educational/assessment publishing
- Ability to understand and identify costumer needs and put this into commercial offers
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage a range of projects at different stages to completion
- An analytical, flexible and responsive approach
- Awareness of the UK educational market and the impact of technology on customers
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.