Our client, an incredible, award winning publisher of non-fiction and illustrated Children's books based in London are now looking for a Commissioning Editor to join their team.
This is a really fantastic opportunity that will work with the publisher to build a non-fiction, gift and novelty lists. We will be looking for the following skills and experience:
* Track record in successfully commissioning in non-fiction children's books
* Knowledge of the coedition process
* Great at coming up with new book ideas and spotting trends
* Working across a breadth of different formats
* Project editorial skills
* Flexible attitude - happy to guide and deliver projects as well as commission
* Presentation skills - ability to present new titles
* Create and maintain project management schedules
* Collaborative - working and briefing design teams
* Team player
* Copy editing and proofreading
* Essential - InDesign
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.