Are you looking to develop a fantastic children’s non- fiction list? Do you have solid editiorial experience within children’s publishing? This Commissioning Editor role at a leading children’s publisher based in London would suit an experienced candidate with a thorough understanding of the children’s book market. Please note that this role is a maternity cover contract which will start remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Commission new projects and manage backlist of children’s non- fiction titles
- Taking responsibility for strategy, costings, contract negotiation, budgets, schedules
- Manage list through publishing process including promotion of titles
- Maintain market awareness to identify new opportunities
What you’ll have:
- Solid editorial experience in children’s publishing
- Proven track record of programme planning, negotiating, budget management, etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of children’s books market
- Commercial awareness and ability to take initiative
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.