Are you a Development Editor or Commissioning Editor ready for the next step? Do you have experience developing/commissioning materials for schools? This Commissioning Editor might be the perfect job for you then! Based in London, the successful candidate will develop Social Studies print and digital learning materials.
What you’ll be doing:
- Commission and publish high-quality print, audio and digital learning materials, working according to a brief
- Create schedules and manage complex projects to budgets and deadlines
- Coordinate teams of authors, educational consultants, freelance project managers, editors, designers and illustrators
- Edit content edit and copy edit learning materials
What you’ll have:
- Experience in humanities publishing is required
- Experience developing educational products and teaching and learning content
- Experience managing large and complex projects to schedule and to budget
- Experience producing digital materials
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.