Commissioning Editor (Journals)
Would you be interested in joining an award-winning and innovative academic publisher with great benefits and flexible working? We are looking for a Commissioning Editor to join a dedicated journals team and increase their output of content to deliver real world societal impact. This role is permanent full-time home-based opportunity can be based anywhere in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Commission, manage and develop an allocated portfolio of journals
- Create and own a strategic development plan, building a strong pipeline of journal articles and other relevant digital content
- Expand existing network and act as an advocate for publisher
- Keep up-to-date with rapidly evolving academic publishing environment and embrace innovation
What you’ll have:
- Proven journals publishing experience with the ability to work strategically and meet targets
- Passionate about research with excellent knowledge of academic publishing
- Outstanding relationship management/building skills, and an ability to work cross-functionally
- A solutions-driven and proactive team-player
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.