Our client is a leading publisher based in Oxford and they are currently looking for a new Commissioning Editor to join their STM schools department. This is great opportunity for an editor with subject matter experience and passion for STM to play an active role in market research and development of high quality curriculum resources.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research the educational market to identify new curriculum opportunities
- Commission and test new products while you guide and collaborate with partners
- Identify new authors, build and nurture strong relationships
- Manage a range of products, discuss revisions, relaunches and new promotional ideas
What you’ll have:
- Solid editorial experience in educational science, maths or technology publishing
- Experience with secondary education publishing would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills and a commercial acumen
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.