A fantastic 12 month maternity cover contract has come up in an international not-for-profit organisation focusing on environmental issues based in Oxfordshire for a Communications Executive.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be delivering communications output to projects and Open Access products needing support covering a range of responsibilities:
- managing multiple CMS working on web content, blog posts and news stories
- editing submissions and managing the editorial calendar
- managing social media content and monthly newsletters
- supporting comms surrounding webinars as well as physical events (where appropriate)
- developing marketing collateral and other digital content formats
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous comms/marketing experience and will be ready for a step up into a management role with more individual responsibility. Ideally, we're looking for someone with experience of comms and marketing tools including, CMS, Pardot, SEO and Google Analytics. If you're proactive, have a collaborative mindset and are adaptable to change, this could be a great role for you!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.