We have an interesting and varied opportunity for an experienced Communications Manager to join the Journals Marketing Team of a highly successful, global publisher, based in the Oxford area.
The Communications Manager will lead on planning and managing communications to librarians and institutions which support the brand and who deliver clear messages about their services. The Communications Manager will play a key part in the company’s wider marketing strategy and allows scope to develop rewarding and lasting relationships with an engaged and dynamic community.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the customer experience for this group of customers and ensuring this is understood throughout the business by all who need to deliver it
- Devising and delivering on communication plans in line with business and community needs
- Managing the librarians resources website to meet agreed engagement targets
- Organising live and virtual events for the organisation
- Running the community-facing social media channel
- Identifying and developing partnership relationships with external organisations
This is a highly important role within the Journals Marketing Team and the successful person will have:
- A strong understanding of the role communications plays in community engagement
- Digital marketing skills including an understanding of how video, events and social can be used as engagement tools
- An ability to use information to understand an prioritise customer needs
- A background in publishing, academic research or a related filed
- Excellent project management skills
- A proven track record of delivering to targets and objectives
This role carries a generous salary, benefits package and bonus. For further information please forward your CV outlining your salary expectations.