An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Manager to join an exciting and innovative EdTech company at the forefront of the digital transformation within the Assessment and Higher Education space! This role comes with a competitive salary and offers great flexibility. The company have an office in central London and would ideally like for this role to have a weekly presence in the London office.
The Community Manager will be part of a fun, diverse and collaborative marketing team, and the roles' main remit will be to build, engage and create value for the company's global community of higher education professionals transitioning to digital learning and education. As Community Manager you will act as the liaison between the company, and their network of professionals, and their targeted audience including awarding bodies and higher education institutions. You will set the tone of voice and act as a moderator of the brand to build brand presence and trust, both online and in-person, primarily with events. Responsibilities will include:
- Set, plan and organise events across time zones - both live physical events and online events - to build a community, boost brand awareness and create a solid pipeline of leads and prospect customers
- Take ownership of event strategy and work to continuously improve the way things are done
- Expand and engage the community of higher education professionals passionate about the transformation of assessment
- Maintain existing events portfolio while finding and evaluating new opportunities
- Liaise with relevant associations and lobbying bodies within Higher Education to explore opportunities for collaboration
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
The Community Manager will have experience as a Community Manager, Event Manager or relevant transferable experience gained from working in the Education, Digital, SaaS sectors or related industries.
You will have prior experience of planning and leading community initiatives (e.g. launching an ambassador program, creating a webinar series, or setting up a large physical event). With top-notch communication skills in English and a proactive and problem solving approach, you will be analytical and have the ability to make data-driven decisions. Knowledge of either the Education, EdTech or enterprise SaaS sectors would be an advantage.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, international EdTech, get in touch ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.