Are you a confident, ambitious Event producer looking for a new challenge? Are you well organised and able to work efficiently on multiple projects at once? Our client, a well-established publisher of B2B and financial publications, is looking for an experienced Conference Producer to work within their conference division. Due to continued growth their Conference division is a fast-growing area of the company and they now require an experienced Event Producer to join the team. Reporting directly to the Head of Events, the Conference Producer will be used to undertaking in-depth research to develop content-driven event programmes and confirm key industry speakers, as well as traveling to the events and dealing with on-site speakers.
- Taking ownership of 3-5 events a year – developing the agenda and confirming speakers
- Developing a working knowledge of the industry sector and identifying key topics and/or locations where the industry is experiencing growth
- Developing relationships with c-level executives across the industry
- On-going industry research to identify competitor events, new event formats and topics
- Producing sales-driven copy for marketing emails
- Work closely with the Events Coordinator, ensuring they have the most up to date information on the programme and any speaker requirements
Skills and Experienced required:
- Experience in B2B/B2C conference production
- Experience of producing event programmes
- Experience of liaising with c-level executives is desirable
- Excellent time management and organizational
- High level of IT competency, including word and excel and experience of using a CRM and email marketing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to deal with a wide range of people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organize workload often with conflicting time constraints
- Experience of conference programme structuring
The Conference Producer will also travel to each event, making sure the programme is delivered smoothly and on time. This role would suit someone who is able to work on their own initiative, has great communication skills and is looking for more autonomy as the role requires initiative and the ability to work largely self-directed.
For further informations please forward your CV and salary expectations, outlining your salary expectations.