There is new contract opportunity with the content team of a prestigious Academic and Professional publisher of digital resources! They are looking for a Content Analyst for an initial 1-year contract to work on a portfolio of digital products covering a range of subject areas within humanities and social sciences. The content is mainly produced in XML workflows and some familiarity with this will be a great advantage.
The role will be initially remote, and move to a hybrid model with 2 days in their London office when restrictions are lifted.
The Content Analyst will be responsible for:
- Testing and quality assurance of XML content, and checking XML against source editions
- Managing conversion workflow through to upload of content onto existing platforms
- Ensuring hyperlinks have been correctly added to glossary, pictures, and references
- Checking for textual and structural errors in the XML coded texts
- Contributing to the creation of instructions and guidelines for mark-up
This role brings together aspects of content management and technical work, and it would suit somebody with excellent organisational skills, a strong eye for content, and an interest in digital publishing. Knowledge of digital production or online publishing platforms is preferable, as well as familiarity with digital content conversion and digital editing software.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.