Do you have experience of QA testing and digital publishing experience? Do you have knowledge of XML and basic HTML? We have exciting opportunities for 2 x Content Analysts (1 x perm an 1 x 12 month Fixed term contract) to join an award-winning publisher in London to undertake quality assurance, testing and manage their platform's XML content. If you have an interest in the development of digital technologies for the publishing industry, these will be very exciting opportunities for you. These are full time roles, which will offer hybrid home/office working (3 days a week at home/ 2 days a week in their Central London office).
What you will be doing:
- Quality Assurance (QA), testing and management of the platform's XML content
- Check XML coded texts against source editions
- Manage the conversion and upload workflow on the platforms
- Follow manual routines and checklists to identify errors in the XML files
- Input any required metadata to aid discoverability of XML tests
- Test online content on the platforms to identify data issues
What you'll have:
- Knowledge of XML as applied in a publishing, academic or online environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Acute attention to detail and a highly responsible attitude to work
- Interest in the development of digital technologies for the publishing industry
- Excellent communication skills and written skills
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion