Are you a passionate science communicator with a talent for creating audience-focused digital content? We have a fantastic new role with a London scientific charity, who are hiring a Content and Media Manager to produce engaging content which the society's story and champions their mission.
This role will cover content creation across multiple digital formats including videos, blogs, podcasts, and animations, and the content will be aimed at different audience groups including the media, the public, scientists, and society's members.
- Creating and editing engaging and interactive digital content, targeted to different types of international audiences
- Delivering integrated digital communications strategies across the media and content team
- Collaborating with Society members to ensure scientific content is produced and adapted for experts in the field as well as wider audiences
- Helping Society members producing video and audio content, and provide them with more opportunities to engage with the media
- Managing digital projects from conception thorough to delivery
This role will require some familiarity with scientific terminology, and we're ideally looking for a background in biological sciences or previous experience in scientific communications. The successful candidate will have good working knowledge of video and audio production and editing, and a talent for storytelling.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.