Do you have an understanding of academic publishing and knowledge of the production process? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Content Coordinator to manage of a portfolio of journals and case study products ensuring timely publication to high standards. Please note that this is a home-based role and a 12-month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce journals and case studies, monitoring copy flow and publication schedules
- Work with global supplies to ensure quality requirements are met
- Use CMS and software to maintain data and support content distribution
- Improve processes and implement strategic changes
What you’ll have:
- Production editorial/editorial experience within academic publishing would be ideal
- Good problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Ability to learn internal systems and processes
Early applications will be prioritised.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.