We have a very exiting opportunity for a Content Creation Manager to join a leading professional organisation based in South West London. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional with experience in leading a creative writing team to manage the delivery of high quality customer-centric and engaging content.
- Lead and manage the content creation and development throughout the publishing process
- Ensure that the content is relevant, engaging, and readable for the target audience and is available for dissemination in multiple suitable formats for market channels
- Work closely with key stakeholders to lead the translation of the content strategy to operational delivery plans
- Guide the bring commercial insight into the commissioning content and maximizing commercial and engagement channels
Experience / skills required:
- Established experience in creating and publishing content in a variety of formats and for different channels
- Proven track record in managing a content creation/commissioning team
- Solid experience of and confidence in working with technical content
- Strategic thinker with a commercial acumen
- Proactive attitude and ability to adapt to change
- Solid experience of engaging with stakeholders and subject matter experts
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.